We’re looking for key people to help shape the vision of our mobile products! This position requires at least 2+ years of related experience. Software programming, large scale backend systems and data integration experience are preferred.
[ Responsibilities ]
- Design, build & maintain APIs, services and systems
- Implement Minimum Viable Product (MVP) agilely to assess market feasibility based on quantitative product analysis.
- Leverage AWS as well as external services to extend/implement flexible, scalable, and sustainable backend systems for mobile application within given time constraints.
- Design, improve and maintain internal systems to facilitate content/marketing team's daily tasks
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling and performance issues.
- Work with Android/iOS engineers and marketing teams to develop user-friendly features for users.
[ Qualifications ]
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on experience in software programming.
- 2+ years of experience working on large scale backend systems, as well as integration of multiple data sources and databases.
- 2+ years of experience in near real-time analytical big data architecture design.
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with NoSQL database (MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
[ Preferred Qualifications ]
Experienced in any or all of the followings:
- PHP development using composer.
- AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Cloudwatch)
- Third-party API or data sources integration
- TDD agile methodologies.
- Microservice implementation.
- VM performance optimization and management.
[ Starting Salary ]
- NTD$ 100,000+ / Month, negotiable
- Employee Stock options
[ Location ]
No. 68, Section 4, Roosevelt Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, 100
[ How to Apply ]
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org